12 de julho de 2011

Laetitia Casta by Michelangelo di Battista for Elle France July 2011







Fashiongonerogue.com

Acabei de me cruzar com estas fotos e apaixonei-me. O contraste entre o vermelho e o verde é lindo. E claro, a Leatitia está maravilhosa. Adoro este editorial. Tive que partilhar com vocês. Tenham uma óptima noite! 

I just came across these pictures and I fell in love. The contrasting red and green is so so beautiful. And obviously Leatitia looks amazing. I just love this editorial. Had to share it with you. Have a lovely night!


Love

LVB

3 comentários :

Fashion Cappuccino disse...

Definitely one of the most beautiful editorials I've seen! Love her red leather jacket! xoxoxoo

Gorete Sousa disse...

Great Pics!!!

lovely

xx

Phuong disse...

she looks stunning and her red jacket is beyond amazing

Travel in Style