1 de junho de 2011

Dreaming Really High- Wish List

Recentemente tenho andado a sonhar com o que gostaria de receber como prenda de anos. Agora, claro que a maior parte destas coisas são no mínimo irrealisticas, contudo é óptimo andar a ver as coisinhas boas e imaginar como seria bom ter o dinheiro todo do mundo. Sem mais demora aqui estão algumas das coisas que tenho andado a ver e que estou a adorar.


I have been day dreaming recently about what I would like to get for my birthday. Now obviosly most of this is totaly unrealistic, however it's nice to look aroud imagining that I have all the money in the world. Without further adue here is a little peack at what I'm really in love with at the moment.



1. Sleeveless Denim Crop Jacket, Topshop;
2. Colourfull Nail Polish;
3. Pink Tiered Tee, Topshop;
4. Blush in Pinch, Topshop;
5. Lips in Nevada, Topshop;
6. Mini Cooper in Chocolat Brown;
7. Premium Tan Leather Satchel, Topshop;
8. Platform sandals, H&M;
9. Dress, H&M;
10. Naked Palette, Urban Decay.

E por favor levem-me a Roma!!!

And please take me to Rome!!!



1. Keep It Mauve-in Top, Modcloth;
2. Rouge Volupté Perle, Yves Saint Laurent;
3. Cruise to Cape Cod Heel, Jeffrey Campbell;
4. Complete Kit without Brush Roll - Black, Sigma;
5. Bikini top, H&M;
6. 88 Color Matte Palette, BH Cosmetics;
7. Sophie Layered Floral Chiffon Playsuit, Dressrail;
8. Fantasy Double Finger Cross Ring, Dixi;
9. Twisted Front Cut Out Detail, Dressrail;

Love

LVB

5 comentários :

the nyanzi report disse...

that's quite a selection you got there. very nice indeed.

little moon lover disse...

great items.. I'd put all of them on my wish list as well.. starting with that black maxi and cut-out dress!

Fashion Cappuccino disse...

I hope you get most of the things you wish for on your birthday! I always like your picks because you have such a great taste! The black cut out maxi dress is my favorite! xoxoxoo

joana disse...

ADOREI a selecçao

Miss Bad disse...

Gostei bastante :D Pega nas coisinhas menos irrealistas e vê se consegues uma ou duas, vai-te saber tão bem :D Experimenta mandar vir as coisas da topshop !