In friday night looks saturday night weekend

Dress up Saturday





Se clicares no link para cada peça, serás direccionada ao site onde podes comprar esse produto especifico.

If click on the link for each item, you will be redirected to a website selling that specific product.


Que tenham um óptimo Fim de Semana!

Have a lovely weekend my lovely readers!

LVB


Ps. Votem no que gostariam de ver mais no blog. Obrigada!

Ps. Vote on what you would like to see on the blog. Thanks!

Related Articles

9 comentários:

Catarina Silva disse...

óptimas escolhas :)

Miss Ribeiro disse...

Adorei os looks.
Já votei :)

Floor disse...

I love the items you picked!
Xx

joana disse...

ADOREI

Kasia disse...

Thank you so much! Great collages!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

mari b. disse...

both of those looks are truly brilliant.
xx



themerrimari.blogspot.com

Mary ♥ Mur disse...

♥ unreal. love your blog.)) ♥

Maria disse...

Your blog is wonderful and inspirational. I love your outfit posts on Lookbook and the clever 'about me' section. I'm committed to fashion too! So, I have become a follower, and I'm totally looking forward to your next posts.
Would you follow me? xoxo www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com
p.s: I'm dying for some Chanel Rouge Lipstick!

Jazzy E (hivenn) disse...

Lovely selection. x hivenn