In flowers look of the day outfit of the day

I'm alive, I think.




Desculpem a minha ausência. Mas entrei numa terrivel rotina de não fazer nada e embora eu a odei, é mesmo muito dificil de sair dela.
Contudo passei estes últimos dias em Espanha onde os meus pais estão a trabalhar e tive oportunidade para me arranjar um pouco. E aqui estão algumas fotos. A qualidade é terrivel...look simples, fotos simples.

Espero que gostem!

Sorry for being away for so long. I just got into this horrible routine of doing nothing and although it's killing me it's so hard to get out of.
Anyway for the last couple of days i've been in Spain where my parents are working and i had a chance to get dressed up. And here are some pictures. The quality is terrible but well...simple look and a simple shoot.

Hope you enjoy!

LVB

Related Articles

4 comentários:

So... disse...

they are pants right? or a long skirt? anyway you looked so pretty!!!!
Sofia
http://philosophie-my.blogspot.com

Mamacita disse...

Oi Lucia! Voce estah linda!!

blog-mamacita.blogspot.com

Sofia disse...

Helloo!
That shirt is beautiful and the shoes are pretty
but the pants.. don´t suit you well...
it makes you shorter... what you are not ;)

Amber Blue Bird disse...

its a simply look but still lovely.