In blake lively celebrity

Celebrity Something (Blake Lively)

Português: Falhei miseravelmente esta semana e peço imensas desculpas por isso. Sinto-me ainda um pouco em baixo e não consigo mesmo aventurar-me em busca de...de...neste momento de nada mesmo. Eu sei que tinha dito que juntava as duas partes neste post mas não consigo mesmo. Por isso esta semana ficamos só apreciar o estilo da Blake Lively que diga-se de passagem é OMG (desculpem o estrangeirismo). Estas fotos eu já tinha pesquisado com antecedência por isso foram escolhidas sóbriamente e sem efeito de antibióticos ou analgésicos.

English: I've failed you guys miserably this week and I apologyze imensly. I'm still not feeling right and I just can't get myself to concentrate on anything at the moment. So looking for style steal pieces is really to much for me right now. I'm sorry, I know I said I would to the two parts on this post but I really can't. Therefor this week we'll have to content ourselves with admiring Blake Lively's beautiful style. The photos were chosen without the influence of any antibiotic or pain killer so I hope you enjoy them.


Adore this dress : D


This is quite old but I love it sooo much


Here she makes dressing up in winter look sooo easy

Look at these trousers?! I know I know! So chic this Outfit.

Forget the LBD. YEAY for the LWD!
All pictures from people.com.
Espero que tenham gostado e um resto de boa semana!

Beijinhos,
LVB

Hope you've enjoyed this and have a LIVELY week!

Love
LVB

Related Articles

4 comentários:

Kasia Dusińska disse...

Lovely blog!

Check my, I've a giveaway!
Hope you will follow me.

www.kdcloset.blogspot.com

Alina A. disse...

she`s always such a great source of inspiration!xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

devorelebeaumonstre. disse...

love her. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Fashion Cappuccino disse...

The girl's got great legs and she's not afraid to show it off! I love her style! The last two looks is my favorite! xoxoxoxo